Newly offered to the market, Axe Head Farm is a rare opportunity to buy a registered smallholding of 5.04 hectares (12.77 acres).
- Suitably sized for Permitted Development rights
- Mostly level ground with only slope south facing
- Mains water
- Mains electricity
- Good road access into double gated parking area
- Farm track and hard standing for ease of access to the land and additional parking
- Poly tunnel with overhead irrigation system
- 1 acre rabbit-proofed zone suitable for crops, fruits, etc…
- Two livestock paddocks with easy load/unload gates in between
- Proven fox-proof chicken run with two orchard enclosure, fully designed for longevity and future-proofed for extending
- Static caravan – Two bedroom with mains electricity and water connected
- Click here for even more information
To be sold via Auction on Tuesday, 24th July 2018, 6pm at Lanhydrock Hotel and Golf Club, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL30 5AQ.
Viewing is by appointment ONLY by contacting Stags in Truro.
The following days are currently available to book a viewing:
Wednesday 27th June, 2018 at 5pm – 6pm
Tuesday 3rd July, 2018 at 5pm – 6pm
Saturday 7th July, 2018 at time to be confirmed
Other times can be arranged with prior notice.
A Tour of the land:
More video tours are available click here
Axe Head Gallery: