Newly offered to the market, Axe Head Farm is a rare opportunity to buy a registered smallholding of 5.14 hectares (12.67 acres).
- Suitably sized for Permitted Development rights
- Mostly level ground with only slope south facing
- Mains water
- Mains electricity
- Good road access into double gated parking area
- Farm track and hard standing for ease of access to the land and additional parking
- Poly tunnel with overhead irrigation system
- 1 acre rabbit-proofed zone suitable for crops, fruits, etc…
- Two livestock paddocks with easy load/unload gates in between
- Proven fox-proof chicken run with two orchard enclosure, fully designed for longevity and future-proofed for extending
- Static caravan – Two bedroom with mains electricity and water connected
- Click here for even more information
- Click here to go to our Video Tours page
- Click here to go to our Gallery page
To be sold via Auction on Tuesday, 24th July 2018, 6pm at Lanhydrock Hotel and Golf Club, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL30 5AQ.
Guide price: £80,000 – £110,000
Viewing is by appointment ONLY by contacting Stags in Truro on 01872 264488.
The following days are currently available to book a viewing by contacting Stags on 01872 264488:
Wednesday 4th July, 2018 at 5pm – 6pm
Saturday 7th July, 2018 at 10am – 11am
Wednesday 11th July, 2018 at 5pm – 6pm
Saturday 14th July, 2018 at 10am – 11am
Additional viewing date: Saturday 21st July, 2018 at 10am – 11am
Other times can be arranged with prior notice through Stags.
A Tour of the land:
More video tours are available click here
Axe Head Gallery:
More photos are available in our Gallery click here